Online Banking & Mobile App
Whether you're at home or on the go, you can conveniently access your accounts through AEA Online Banking or Mobile App. Simply download the AEA Mobile App to access your accounts anywhere, everyday!
AEA Online Banking:
- Account History. Access your account transactions 24/7
- Transfer Money. Transfer funds between accounts or from financial institution to financial institution.
- Online Bill Pay. Pay your bills conveniently, securely and quickly. See it all at a glance!
- Popmoney. Send, request and receive money from just about anyone online or through your mobile device.
- AEA Credit Card Account. View balances, check transactions and pay online.
- And more...
How to Get Started:
- New users may register for AEA Online Banking here.
- Existing users can log in by following instructions emailed to primary account holders earlier. Please call or visit a branch for additional assistance.
- Download the Mobile App at Google Play or Mac App Store. Add your current mobile number and check that your email is correct in "My Settings" as the AEA mobile app will require a current mobile number to launch properly.
- Verify your device to a trusted computer that is located in a secure location or your personal mobile device by following the prompts after installing your app.
- Save Your Cookies! After opening your browser, open "internet options" and save cookies to set your computer or mobile device as a "trusted device." That way you won't have to request a verification code every time you want to use Online Banking.
- Setup AEA Credit Card account access by clicking on "Additional Services" tab and adding AEA Credit Card information.
View New Online Banking Features:
Click on the "Get Started" button below to learn how to use AEA Online Banking.