AEA Online Banking and Mobile App gives you the freedom to stay on top of your finances from the kitchen table or while you're on the go 24/7 everyday!
- Account History. Access your account transactions 24/7
- Transfer Money: Transfer funds between accounts or from financial institution to financial institution.
- Online Bill Pay. Pay your bills conveniently, securely and quickly. See it all at a glance!
- Popmoney. Send, request and receive money from just about anyone online or through your mobile device.
- And more!
Get Started on New Online Banking and Mobile App:
- New users may register for AEA Online Banking here.
- Existing users can log in by following instructions emailed to primary account holders earlier. Please call or visit a branch for additional assistance.
- Download the Mobile App at Google Play or Mac App Store. Add your current mobile number and check that your email is correct in "My Settings" as the AEA mobile app will require a current mobile number to launch properly.
- Verify your device to a trusted computer that is located in a secure location or your personal mobile device by following the prompts after installing your app.
- Save Your Cookies! After opening your browser, open "internet options" and save cookies to set your computer or mobile device as a "trusted device." That way you won't have to request a verification code every time you want to use Online Banking.
- Access Your AEA Credit Card account information in New Online Banking by going to "Additional Services" tab. Simply add your AEA Credit Card information to view account information, make payments and more.
Download the Mobile App by clicking:
Click Around Online Banking
Get a first-hand look at the new online banking site with the demo below.