A simple way to switch your direct deposit and automatic payments to AEA checking!
Whether you're opening a new AEA checking account or already have an AEA account, ClickSWITCH is a free, fast and secure way to switch your direct deposit and automatic payments to AEA.
- Contact a Member Service Representative at 928.783.8881 during business branch hours for a SwitchTRACK code to get started. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org after business hours.
- Visit the ClickSWITCH login page and enter your SwitchTRACK code to begin. After entering your SwitchTRACK code and creating your user name and password, you will be able to access your ClickSWITCH information and tools anytime, 24/7 with your user name and password.
- Gather information for the direct deposits and automated payments to be switched.
- Submit each switch and ClickSWITCH takes care of the rest by generating and sending forms to direct deposit sources and your old financial institution.
- Follow ClickSWITCH online instructions to switch direct deposits and automatic payments with the option to close accounts at other financial institution. Once you have completed all of your switches, ClickSWITCH makes sure the transition is smooth:
• Switch Summary. View the progress and details of your requested switches.
• Switch Status. Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to AEA Federal Credit Union.
• Balance Assist. Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to AEA is complete. We suggest you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
MAKE THE SWITCH!
Call 928.783.8881 during business hours to get started today
or email email@example.com after business hours.