With over 32,000 members, AEA Federal Credit Union is the only locally owned credit union in Yuma and La Paz counties and we have been a part of the community for over 80 years everyday! It's easy to get started on your membership:
- Make an appointment online and choose a convenient time and Branch that's best for you.
- On appointment day, remember to bring valid government issued photo ID, $30 for deposit and opening fee, and proof of physical address in Yuma or La Paz County, Arizona.
- We'll open your Share Savings Account with a $25 deposit and one-time $5 opening fee. Your deposit is a share of ownership at AEA Federal Credit Union.
- You're all set to enjoy the benefits of membership!
- Membership at AEA is open to you or an immediate family member who lives, works, worships, or attends school in either Yuma or La Paz County, Arizona.
- Access money saving benefits and discounts to shopping, travel, auto, home and insurance services that are your Member Perks once your Share Savings Account is established.
- When applying for a loan, become a member first as membership will be required before your loan is funded. AEA's low-rate loans save members more everyday! Simply get started by applying online.
- Kids and youth, age 18 and under can become members too! Make an appointment to visit a Branch in person as your child's legal guardian and adult co-signer. We'll call with a helpful checklist after you make an appointment.
What AEA Members are Saying...
"We love the idea of a community credit union. We know everyone there and it feels like family." — Janine Duron. Owner, Duron Restaurant.
"We love our Credit Union. AEA has courteous, friendly tellers and we get good support. AEA has always been there for us." — Gene and Maria Doten. Owners, Doten Photography.
"I'm a local business and it makes sense to be with AEA. They're very involved in the community. I support local business as much as I can." — Mike Shelhamer. Owner, Old Town Wine Cellar.