Join Now Make an Appointment
With over 32,000 members, AEA Federal Credit Union is the only locally owned credit union in Yuma and La Paz counties and we have been a part of the community for over 78 years. Together, everyday...we are taking care of the communities we serve!
- Membership at AEA is open to you or an immediate family member who lives, works, worships, or attends school in either Yuma or La Paz County, Arizona.
- Once a member, your family members and others living within your household are also eligible to join.
- Get started on your membership by opening a Share Savings Account with a deposit of $25 and a one-time opening fee of $5. Your deposit represents a share of your ownership in AEA and is your membership account.
- Access money saving benefits and discounts to shopping, travel, auto, home and insurance services that are your Member Perks once your Share Savings Account is established.
- When applying for a loan, become a member first as membership will be required before your loan is funded. AEA's low rate loans save members more everyday! Simply get started by applying online.
- Kids and youth, age 18 and under can become members too! Make an appointment to visit a Branch in person as your child's legal guardian.* When you make an appointment, you'll get a helpful checklist of what to bring to ensure your child is ready to go with their membership and accounts!
What our Members are Saying...
"We love the idea of a community credit union. We know everyone there and it feels like family." — Janine Duron. Owner, Duron Restaurant.
"We love our Credit Union. AEA has courteous, friendly tellers and we get good support. AEA has always been there for us." — Gene and Maria Doten. Owners, Doten Photography.
"I'm a local business and it makes sense to be with AEA. They're very involved in the community. I support local business as much as I can." — Mike Shelhamer. Owner, Old Town Wine Cellar.
*Adult co-signer is required on accounts for minors, your guardian will need to be present for identity verification.