Shared Branch Locations
With shared branching, AEA members can visit over 5,000 shared branches across the United States to do their banking. Shared locations are a nationwide extension of your local branch.
Need to deposit a check? Make a loan payment? Transfer funds from one account to another?
You can do all that and more at any Shared Branch location. All you need is the name of your credit union, your AEA account number, and a valid government-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license).
Benefits of Shared Branching
- Conduct your banking at no additional charge at any Shared Branch location nationwide
- All Shared Branch transactions will appear on your monthly statement
- Choose from over 200 Shared Branch locations in Indiana and over 5,000 nationwide
- Make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries and loan payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and cashier’s checks (Where Available)
- Receive cash advances (Where Available)
Find a Shared Branch Location Near You
Look for the Co-Op shared branch logo, call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266), visit sharedbranching.org or use the branch locator below:
Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are — use the locator below or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
Smartphone Shared Branch Locators
Download a CO-OP Network shared branch locator for your mobile device.