Our Business Checking account pays you - with monthly dividends. As a community credit union, we believe in supporting the needs of our local business partners. At AEA Federal Credit Union, we believe offering a low cost, high value Business Checking Account for small businesses is a good investment in your success, and in our community.
Business Checking is available to the following business types:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Corporations
- Non-Profit Organizations
Business Checking Account Features and Benefits:
- Minimum balance*
- Monthly Dividends**
- Monthly Service***
- FREE Business Visa® Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking with real-time information
- Overdraft Coverage
- Unlimited access to AEA ATMs
- Access 30,000 CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATMs
- Access 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch Network
- Night Depository
- Merchant Teller Window Services
- Merchant Services
- $10 waived with daily balance of $1,500 and more
- Yuma Central and Foothills branches
*Minimum balance to open account and earn dividends.
**The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are variable rates and subject to change. Dividends are compounded daily and credited monthly. Dividends are based on the Credit Union's earnings at the end of a dividend period and thus cannot be declared in advance.
***Monthly service fee of $10 is waived with daily business checking balances of $1,500 or more.
Certain restrictions apply. Please call a Member Service Representative for more information.
Join AEA Federal Credit Union to enjoy the benefits of membership today!
Open a Business Checking Account Order Checks Current Rates